Thursday, October 21, 2010

What A Beautiful Fall!!!

Hi All,
Almost 2 months since the last post.  We have been soooo busy with fishing and not too much catching. The picture below is the only good day the guys had on the Sandy River.  They all got their two fish that morning.
I spent time with Clint and Tanya in  September while they were out hunting the Rocky Mountain Goat.  I did Nana sitting with the kids and really enjoyed it.  I had forgotten how much work they are.  Little Kimber is still nursing and gets up at least 2 times a night and needless to say doesn't have much patience while Nana heats up the bottle. But boy was she happy when the milk started flowing. Dane had grown so much and was such a good boy!  We read lots of books and went to the park a few times.   I will try to add a picture of the Goat and the Antalope that Tanya shot last week.  They are busy filling the freezer for this winter.  Lee and I are heading up there for about a week .
I was going to try to add extra pictures from the hunting trip but their seems to be some operator error. I will try to add them after I finish or just by themselves on another post.  We had a wonderful crop of Tomatoes, flowers and potatoes.  I planted 6 little fingerling potatoes and dug up about 18lbs of potatoes.  They taste just wonderful. We are going to have a few green tomatoes so I am going to try fried green tomatoes.  I will let you all know how they taste next month. That's about all for now.

No comments: