Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lets add comment to the pictures below

Hi again, I don't know if I will every figure out the blog!!!! I can get the pictures and then no writing or writing and the pictures won't move where they are suppose to go.
It has been a while since I have posted pictures of Clint,Tanya and Dane in Montana.Here are some very cute pictures of Dane and the family fishing. He is such a cutie. Fishing has been pretty good up there. This morning when I spoke with Clint it was snowing and about 2 to 3 inches were on the ground. We also had a little snow this morning but the sun is out now.
Lee has been working on the new leantwo (sp) for the truck. It is all done now and looks real good! I have been weed wacking the lower acre and getting the garden ready to plant. I am beginning to think that these things should be left to younger people. It is suppose to be in the upper 60's by the weekend and we can hardly wait.
Enjoy May Day on Saturday and Cinco De Mayo next week. Take care.

No comments: