Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Can you believe 61 yrs old!!!

I don't know where the time goes. It is hard to believe that I am 61 years old. I celebrated with mom and dad when I was in Portland just before my birthday. They are doing well and I hope Ican look as good as they do when I get to my middle 80's.

Sam, Shannon and the boys came over on the Big day and brought Pizza and Brownies. Porter was only to happy to help Nana blow out the candles. It was a nice day and the boys got to take rides on Grandpa's tractor. On Thursday Lee and I took the new trailer over to the Deschuttes River. Sam, Shannon and the boys joined us on Friday. The weather was perfect!!! The fishing was good and the catching was GREAT!!! We must have caught about 20 fish with 3 of them being keepers. Porter found out he likes Sturgeon. More fish he kept saying!
The trailer worked good and we just can't get over how much room there is compared to the camper. Well, that's about all for now. It has been snowing all morning again and I guess it is a good day to clean house or take a nap.

Proud fishermen!!


No comments: