Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Monday morning to you all!!!!

Well, It's Monday morning and the sun is shinning. It is suppose to be a hot one today about 91 degrees. Lee has caught two more fish and would like to do that again today. I have been without him for over a week now and am ready to have him home.( did I say that???) While I was gone and Lee was at Sandy the deer came in and had a feast on my flowers!!. There is always next year. Last evening I went out to the garage and low and behold there was a 4 point buck eating out of the bird food sack!!! Needless to say I interupted that and outside there were 4 other deer. (no boys you can't hunt here) I think we have become the Houston Deer Sanctuary because they all bedded down in the field below the house for the evening. I think it is just so cool!!! That's about all for now. I'm off to find cucumbers to pickle. More soon.
Wishing everyone a GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

That's awesome that the deer like to hang out. It's so fun to have them around just to watch! How does Riley do?
Have fun making pickles. I always have good intentions that I am going to can (even bought some jars) but I can't seem to find the time!

Harold & Ruthann said...

Hey Sheri,
I've been looking for U2.
We're at our son's in Ohio for the week. Our RV is in Spokane, and we're flying back there on the 8TH. Would like to stop by and see ya if yer around. I have your road show in my favorites list, so I thought I'd see if I could reach ya here.
If yer going to be around in the next few days drop me a note.
Harold & Ruthann