Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fish in the Sandy River

Hi Everyone,


Well, it's only 2 days to TGIF !!! The last weekend in Sept and Lee is back on the Sandy River fishing again!!! He says that there are so many fish in the river,but not many of them are bitting. They raised the limit to 3 fish a day not including little jack salmon. The count last night was 6 fish. Looks like we will have Salmon for the winter and spring.

Both little grandsons are not feeling to well, but at 6mo I guess that is to be expected. Dane has thrush and Porter has his first cold. They are just growing in leaps and bounds!!! I finally got my pickles done last evening. I am a little out of practice and a little late getting to them so next year I will just have to make more. Funny how when you are almost out of them you just can't seem to get enough of them. I am off to a fish and meat pressure canning class tomorrow so I had better get my stuff together. Hope everyones week is good!!!


Lee on the Sandy with a nice fish



Two nice does eating in the front yard, and boys the answer is still no shooting!



Dane and Clint on trip to the mountains in Montana. Dane is 6 mo. old.

Porter in the tub, he just loves the bath. He just turned 6 mo. also.


1 comment:

Shannon Houston said...

Nice fish Lee! We'll be waiting for some....LOL. Good luck with your canning class. What adorable grandsons you have...must be the Houston genes.