Monday, May 24, 2010

Family


Last week I was in Portland to see my folks and my brother and sister both came so we had a small family get together. Dad and mom had Dr. appts and my sister Deb was on vacation and was able to come up for a few days. Mom and dad are doing well. We purchased tomatoes for dad to plant in the garden. I was surprised to see all the flowers I had planted in the planter below the house are still there !!! not bragging mind you.
Lee is suppose to have his knee surgery tomorrow morning, but took a tumble this morning and now has a lump the size of an egg on his elbow. We are waiting to hear
from the Dr. to see if they will still want to do surgery tomorrow. We will keep everyone advised.
I have been having some trouble with the blog lately so don't know if the picture will show up. Take care and I will write more later

No comments: