Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SPRING WHERE ARE YOU??????

Hi to everyone
Boy, I sure wish spring would come. It is the 14th of April and yesterday and today we are having show flurries!!! This weekend it is suppose to be in the 70's I sure hope the weatherman know what he is talking about. Last week we had some large decorative rock delivered to the house in the pictures below you will be able to see how the Houstons move rock. We also picked up river rock for the front of the house and we will have to use our muscles to unload that. It sounds like a good job for tomorrow. I am off on Thur to see Shannon and Porter for her Dr. appt. and get in that Nana time. Lee is going Sturgeon fishing on Friday with Sam and is hoping for a nice fish. We are working on our above ground beds for the garden and will post pictures of this project when we finally get the dirt and wood. I planted several pots of Nasturtiums and they have sprouted in the house. Not much else going on. Hope everyone had a nice Easter.

Till later, take care and think spring


I liked this picture so much you got to see it twice. (I'm still leaning )

1 comment:

Shannon Houston said...

Wow, those are some big rocks! Your yard is coming right along. Thanks for coming to my dr appt and for lunch, Porter enjoyed his nana time! Have a safe trip